Aladco® Clean-Check® valve is a normally closed check valve that can be overridden by air piloting or manually to allow two-way flow. The tightly sealed Clean-Check® valves are used on pneumatic devices to stop air release when the device is stopped, which prevents drifting of the device and any attached load. Clean-Check® valves are unique in that they can be used in environments that need to stay very clean, but they also can tolerate exposure to external dirt and liquids.
The Clean-Check® valve is fully sealed for use in clean/sanitary environments without its function being affected. The valve is able to tolerate: dust, dirt, oil, grease, detergent, cleaning solutions and cutting fluids.
- Operating pressure 15 to 120 psi
- Cracking pressure 2 to 4 psi
- Exceeds A.N.S.I. Class VI Leak Standard (bubble-tight) for 1/2″ port size
- Patented and made in the USA
- Standard 3-year warranty
- NPTF Ports conform to ASME B1.20.1-2013 Pipe Threads, General Purpose (Inch)
- BSPP (G) and M5 Ports conform to ISO 16030:2003: Pneumatic fluid power – Connections – Ports and stud ends
- The rugged standard valve body is anodized 6061 aluminum
- Clean-Check® includes standard internal aluminum components that are 6061 aluminum
- Clean-Check® springs are high fatigue-resistant, nickel-coated 302 stainless steel. (MTTF is over 100 million cycles).
- Standard seals are Buna-N (-30° to 150°F temperature range). Viton seals (-15° to 400°F temperature range) are an available option. (MTTF of both types of seals are over 10 years or over 40 million cycles)
- The valves are tamper resistant and do not require maintenance.
- The valves do not require lubricated air, but can be used with lubricated air
A typical use of a Clean-Check® valve involves combining it with a direction control valve to control air flow from ports of a pneumatic device. With an appropriate combination of direction control valves and other pneumatic components, a cylinder position control system using a Clean-Check® can handle both normal position control and standby or safety stop conditions. An example schematic for a double acting cylinder is shown. A combined valve system can have excellent fail-safe and assured control properties.
Clean-Check® Pneumatic Check Valve Dimensions
|Dimensional Data & Specifications|
|#10-32||1.75||1.00||0.75||1.15||0.15||0.39||N/A||1.50||0.19||0.18||0.84||#10-32||0.2||2 – 4||0.2||0.4|
|1/8″||2.61||1.50||1.00||0.20||0.19||0.63||1.75||1.98||0.22||0.18||1.17||1/8″||0.8||2 – 4||0.4||1.0|
|1/4″||3.46||2.50||1.50||0.20||0.38||0.87||2.38||2.83||0.28||0.17||1.53||1/4″||1.7||2 – 4||1.2||3.2|
|3/8″||3.46||2.50||1.50||0.20||0.38||0.87||2.38||2.83||0.28||0.17||1.53||1/4″||1.7||2 – 4||1.2||3.1|
|1/2″||3.46||2.50||1.50||0.20||0.38||0.87||2.38||2.83||0.28||0.17||1.53||1/4″||1.7||2 – 4||1.2||3.1|
* A-L All dimensions in inches, and weights in pounds
NPTF Ports conform to ASME B1.20.1-2013 Pipe Threads, General Purpose (Inch)
BSPP (G) and M5 Ports conform to ISO 16030:2003: Pneumatic fluid power – Connections – Ports and stud ends
Technical details subject to change without notice.
Model Ordering Information
Model 511201 is a Clean-Check® valve with 1/8” NPTF threaded Inlet/Outlet ports, Buna-N seals, Aluminum body, and flush override button.
Model 502501SSBSPP is a Clean-Check® valve with 1/4” BSPP Inlet/Outlet ports, Buna-N seals, Stainless Steel body, and an extended override button.
PLEASE CALL ALADCO FOR PRICING