The Equa-Check® valve, designed specifically for pneumatics, is a patented Aladco® product. It is the only check valve on the market with both manual and pilot release capabilities. Equa-Check® valves are air pilot operated check valves with equal internal balancing between the IN pressure and the PILOT pressure. The internal pressure balancing in the valve enables it to perform some unique controlling functions in pneumatic applications. Load balancing systems are a type of application that can benefit from the functions of an Equa-Check® valve.
- Operating pressure 15 – 120 psi
- Cracking pressure 2 – 4 psi
- Exceeds A.N.S.I. Class VI Leak Standard (bubble-tight) for 1/2″ port size
- Patented and made in the USA
- Standard 3-year warranty
- NPTF Ports conform to ASME B1.20.1-2013 Pipe Threads, General Purpose (Inch)
- BSPP (G) and M5 Ports conform to ISO 16030:2003: Pneumatic fluid power – Connections – Ports and stud ends
- Equa-Check’s® rugged standard valve body and internal components are anodized 6061 aluminum.
- Springs are highly fatigue-resistant, nickel-coated 302 Stainless Steel. (MTTF is over 100 million cycles).
- Standard seals are Buna-N (-30 to 150oF temperature range).
- Viton seals (-15 to 400oF temperature range) are an available option. (MTTF of both types of seals are over 10 years or over 40 million cycles).
- The valves are tamper resistant and do not require maintenance. The valves do not require lubricated air, but can be used with lubricated air.
A typical use of an Equa-Check® valve involves combining it with a pressure regulator system to control air flow to and from one port of a tensioning or balancing cylinder. With an appropriate combination of a pressure controller and other pneumatic components, a control system using a Equa-Check® allows two way flow for normal balancing or tensioning operation and position lock under supply pressure loss, standby or safety stop conditions. A combined valve system can have excellent fail-safe and assured control properties.
Equa-Check® Pneumatic Check Valve Dimensions
|Dimensions & Specifications|
* A-L All dimensions in inches
NPTF Ports conform to ASME B1.20.1-2013 Pipe Threads, General Purpose (Inch)
BSPP (G) and M5 Ports conform to ISO 16030:2003: Pneumatic fluid power – Connections – Ports and stud ends
- Technical details subject to change without notice
- 10-32 UNF models have only one mounting hole
Model Ordering Information
Model 401201BSPP is an Equa-Check® valve with 1/8” BSPP Inlet/Outlet and Pilot ports, Buna-N seals, and an extended override button.
Model 401201 is an Equa-Check® valve with 1/8” NPTF Inlet/Outlet and Pilot ports, Buna-N seals, and an extended override button.