Aladco® Clean-Check® valve is a normally closed check valve that can be overridden by air piloting or manually to allow two-way flow. The tightly sealed Clean-Check® valves are used on pneumatic devices to stop air release when the device is stopped, which prevents drifting of the device and any attached load. Clean-Check® valves are unique in that they can be used in environments that need to stay very clean, but they also can tolerate exposure to external dirt and liquids.
The Clean-Check® valve is fully sealed for use in clean/sanitary environments without its function being affected. The valve is able to tolerate: dust, dirt, oil, grease, detergent, cleaning solutions and cutting fluids.
- Operating pressure 15 – 120 psi
- Cracking pressure 2 – 4 psi
- Exceeds A.N.S.I. Class VI Leak Standard (bubble-tight) for 1/2″ port size
- Patented and made in the USA
- Standard 3-year warranty
- NPTF Ports conform to ASME B1.20.1-2013 Pipe Threads, General Purpose (Inch)
- BSPP (G) and M5 Ports conform to ISO 16030:2003: Pneumatic fluid power – Connections – Ports and stud ends
- The rugged standard valve body is anodized 6061 aluminum
- Clean-Check® includes standard internal aluminum components that are 6061 aluminum
- Clean-Check® springs are high fatigue-resistant, nickel-coated 302 stainless steel. (MTTF is over 100 million cycles).
- Standard seals are Buna-N (-30 to 150oF temperature range). Viton seals (-15 to 400oF temperature range) are an available option. (MTTF of both types of seals are over 10 years or over 40 million cycles)
- The valves are tamper resistant and do not require maintenance.
- The valves do not require lubricated air, but can be used with lubricated air
A typical use of a Clean-Check® valve involves combining it with a direction control valve to control air flow from ports of a pneumatic device. With an appropriate combination of direction control valves and other pneumatic components, a cylinder position control system using a Clean-Check® can handle both normal position control and standby or safety stop conditions. An example schematic for a double acting cylinder is shown. A combined valve system can have excellent fail-safe and assured control properties.
Clean-Check® Pneumatic Check Valve Dimensions
|Dimensional Data & Specifications|
* A-L All dimensions in inches, and weights in pounds
NPTF Ports conform to ASME B1.20.1-2013 Pipe Threads, General Purpose (Inch)
BSPP (G) and M5 Ports conform to ISO 16030:2003: Pneumatic fluid power – Connections – Ports and stud ends
Technical details subject to change without notice.
Model Ordering Information
Model 511201 is a Clean-Check® valve with 1/8” NPTF threaded Inlet/Outlet ports, Buna-N seals, Aluminum body, and flush override button.
Model 502501SSBSPP is a Clean-Check® valve with 1/4” BSPP Inlet/Outlet ports, Buna-N seals, Stainless Steel body, and an extended override button.
50 : Clean-Check – Extended Override Button (Standard), 51 : Clean-Check – Flush Override Button (Standard), 52 : Clean-Check – No Manual Override (Assembled Per Order)
|Inlet Outlet Port Threading||
32 : 10-32 UNF Thread, 32 : M5 ISO Metric Thread, 12 : 1/8" Thread, 25 : 1/4" Thread, 38 : 3/8" Thread, 50 : 1/2" Thread
01 : Buna-N Seals (Temp. Range -30° to 150° F), 02 : Viton Seals (Temp. Range -15° to 400° F)
[blank] : Aluminum, SS : 303 Stainless Steel
[blank] : UNF Threaded Ports, M5 : ISO Metric Threaded Ports, 10-32 Block, [blank] : NPTF Threaded Ports, BSPP : G BSPP Threaded Ports
[blank] : No Optional Features, LPS : Low Pressure Sealing (Below 5 PSI), NCP : No Cracking Pressure