Aladco® Clean-Check® valve is a normally closed check valve that can be overridden by air piloting or manually to allow two-way flow. The tightly sealed Clean-Check® valves are used on pneumatic devices to stop air release when the device is stopped, which prevents drifting of the device and any attached load. Clean-Check® valves are unique in that they can be used in environments that need to stay very clean, but they also can tolerate exposure to external dirt and liquids.
The Clean-Check® valve is fully sealed for use in clean/sanitary environments without its function being affected. The valve is able to tolerate: dust, dirt, oil, grease, detergent, cleaning solutions and cutting fluids.
- The rugged standard valve body is anodized 6061 aluminum
- Clean-Check® includes standard internal aluminum components that are 6061 aluminum
- Clean-Check® springs are high fatigue-resistant, nickel-coated 302 stainless steel. (MTTF is over 100 million cycles).
- Standard seals are Buna-N (-30 to 150oF temperature range). Viton seals (-15 to 400oF temperature range) are an available option. (MTTF of both types of seals are over 10 years or over 40 million cycles)
- The valves are tamper resistant and do not require maintenance.
- The valves do not require lubricated air, but can be used with lubricated air
A typical use of a Clean-Check® valve involves combining it with a direction control valve to control air flow from ports of a pneumatic device. With an appropriate combination of direction control valves and other pneumatic components, a cylinder position control system using a Clean-Check® can handle both normal position control and standby or safety stop conditions. An example schematic for a double acting cylinder is shown. A combined valve system can have excellent fail-safe and assured control properties.
Clean-Check® Pneumatic Check Valve Dimensions
|Dimensional Data & Specifications|
* A-L All dimensions in inches, and weights in pounds
NPTF Ports conform to ASME B1.20.1-2013 Pipe Threads, General Purpose (Inch)
BSPP (G) and M5 Ports conform to ISO 16030:2003: Pneumatic fluid power – Connections – Ports and stud ends
Technical details subject to change without notice.