The Dual-Check® valve, designed specifically for pneumatics, is a patented Aladco® product. It is the only parallel check valve that can be manually overridden with a single override button or with an internally plumbed air pilot. The Dual-Check® is sealed and can be used in either sanitary or harsh/dirty environments.
A typical use of a Dual-Check® valve involves combining it with a direction control valve to control air flow from both ports of a double acting cylinder. With an appropriate combination of direction control valves and other pneumatic components, a cylinder position control system using a Dual-Check® can handle both normal position control and standby or safety stop conditions. A combined valve system can have excellent fail-safe and assured control properties.
- Dual-Check’s® rugged valve body and internal components are made of anodized 6061 aluminum.
- Internal springs are made of high fatigue-resistant, nickel-coated 302 stainless steel. (MTTF is over 100 million cycles).
- Standard seals are Buna-N (-30 to 150oF temperature range). Viton seals (-15 to 400oF temperature range) are also an available option.
- Superior, self-cleaning ball seal provides long product life. (MTTF is over 100 million cycles).
- The valves are tamper resistant and do not require maintenance. The valves do not require lubricated air, but can be used with lubricated air.
A Dual-Check® valve can be used in the control systems for a wide variety of double acting cylinder applications. Applications can involve work holding, clamping and positioning, and moving parts or equipment components in a wide variety of manually operated and automated machinery.
Specific circuit design and switching valve selection is application-dependant. Your Aladco® distributor or Aladco® can be contacted to provide assistance with answering application questions.
Dual-Check® Pneumatic Check Valve Dimensions
|DIMENSIONS & SPECIFICATIONS|
*A-L All dimensions in inches
NPTF Ports conform to ASME B1.20.1-2013 Pipe Threads, General Purpose (Inch)
BSPP (G) and M5 Ports conform to ISO 16030:2003: Pneumatic fluid power – Connections – Ports and stud ends
Technical details subject to change without notice
Dual Check® Resource Download
Click name of file to download