The Dual-Check® valve, designed specifically for pneumatics, is a patented Aladco® product. It is the only parallel check valve that can be manually overridden with a single override button or with an internally plumbed air pilot. The Dual-Check® is sealed and can be used in either sanitary or harsh/dirty environments.
A typical use of a Dual-Check® valve involves combining it with a direction control valve to control air flow from both ports of a double acting cylinder. With an appropriate combination of direction control valves and other pneumatic components, a cylinder position control system using a Dual-Check® can handle both normal position control and standby or safety stop conditions. A combined valve system can have excellent fail-safe and assured control properties.
- Prevents load drift
- Provides rapid stopping of load
- Can provide multiple position control
- Does not require lubricated air
- Operating pressure 15-150 psi
- Exceeds A.N.S.I. Class VI Leak Standard (bubble-tight) for 1/2″ port size
- Patented and made in the USA
- Standard 3-year warranty
- NPTF Ports conform to ASME B1.20.1-2013 Pipe Threads, General Purpose (Inch)
- BSPP (G) and M5 Ports conform to ISO 16030:2003: Pneumatic fluid power – Connections – Ports and stud ends
- Dual-Check’s® rugged valve body and internal components are made of anodized 6061 aluminum.
- Internal springs are made of high fatigue-resistant, nickel-coated 302 stainless steel. (MTTF is over 100 million cycles).
- Standard seals are Buna-N (-30 to 150oF temperature range). Viton seals (-15 to 400oF temperature range) are also an available option.
- Superior, self-cleaning ball seal provides long product life. (MTTF is over 100 million cycles).
- The valves are tamper resistant and do not require maintenance. The valves do not require lubricated air, but can be used with lubricated air.
A Dual-Check® valve can be used in the control systems for a wide variety of double acting cylinder applications. Applications can involve work holding, clamping and positioning, and moving parts or equipment components in a wide variety of manually operated and automated machinery.
Specific circuit design and switching valve selection is application-dependant. Your Aladco® distributor or Aladco® can be contacted to provide assistance with answering application questions.
Dual-Check® Pneumatic Check Valve Dimensions
|DIMENSIONS & SPECIFICATIONS|
*A-L All dimensions in inches
NPTF Ports conform to ASME B1.20.1-2013 Pipe Threads, General Purpose (Inch)
BSPP (G) and M5 Ports conform to ISO 16030:2003: Pneumatic fluid power – Connections – Ports and stud ends
Technical details subject to change without notice
60 : Dual-Check – Extended Override Button (Standard), 61 : Dual-Check – Flush Override Button (Standard), 62 : Dual-Check – No Manual Override (Assembled Per Order)
|Inlet Outlet Port Threading||
32 : 10-32 UNF Thread, 32 : M5 ISO Metric Thread, 12 : 1/8" Thread, 25 : 1/4" Thread, 38 : 3/8" Thread, 50 : 1/2" Thread, 75 : 3/4" Thread
01 : Buna-N Seals (Temp. Range -30° to 150° F), 02 : Viton Seals (Temp. Range -15° to 400° F)
[blank] : NPTF Threaded Ports, M5 : ISO Metric Threaded Ports, 10-32 Block, [blank] : UNF Threaded Ports, BSPP : G BSPP Threaded Ports
Dual Check® Resource Download
Click name of file to download